Life in the Church
Spirit of Faith is a congregationally-led church.
Governed by an administrative council, elected by the membership of the church, Spirit of Faith is led by its members. The council meets monthly on the third Monday at 6:30 pm except for June and December. The meetings are open to all members of the church.
The 2020 Administrative Council
- Chair: Deb Richey
- Vice-Chair: Craig Timmons
- Secretary: Joe Anderson
- Finance/Treasurer: Roger Howard
- Human Relations: Stan Spurgeon
- Outreach: Carl Jackson
- Children's Ministry: Irene Spurgeon
- Worship and Music: April Veline
- Members At-Large: Kaiulani Ford, Sandy Howard and Judy Timmons
- Senior Pastor, Rodney Anderson
- Youth Pastor, Casey Payne
- Youth Representative